Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Cure!

So, one of my blogs had a link for this:
Written?Kitten!

It proposes to cure writer's block by rewarding you with a new kitten every 100 words. I think it worked, check out my first 100!

"I love you so much. You'll never know, will you? Please take this gift with my regards and stuff it in your pants, sir. These are quality tested in our labs using only the finest of hams and cheeses. When you take an eye, and you cut it with a knife, just swipe the knife blade across and pop out the lens. Then pull up on the eye with your forceps and the retina will pop right out! Then you just throw that little retina in some liquid nitrogen, freeze it, and stick it in the minus eighty freezer. Easy peasy!"

If you can't tell, I was at work when I wrote that, thinking of love and eyeballs. And I was rewarded with this handsome siamese kitten. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinksherbet/3694657781/
Go get your own! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment