Saturday, October 27, 2012

Life feels like a giant shit sandwich dipped in farts right now. About a third of the shit is me doing it to myself, a third is completely out of my control, and the other third is just small things that would be fine and tolerable if it weren't for those other portions. But I'm not where I was this summer. Where I holed myself up inside my head and my home and only reached out for help when I was on the brink of something irreversible and terrifying. I'm not in the pit of despair. I'm just feeling stressed and confused. But in the midst of this giant weight on my heart, I managed to work my ass off and get an A on my midterm. When none of my friends in the class did. So, although it feels insurmountable, there are glimpses that show me I'm strong enough to climb it. I just don't know how to make these life changing decisions. I freeze and over think and put too much stake in the results. Wow way to be vague, Lynsie.

1 comment: