Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two important things

1. I love tea. I never used to drink it, but in the past few years (especially after finding the magic of rooibos) I've been drinking the shit out of it.
So, in a bit of an homage to the lovely Leigh, here's my Yogi tea "fortune". It made me happy. Also, I was trying to take the picture with low flash, because the light in my kitchen sucks but so does taking pictures with just flash...so this is what happens when you put your finger partially over the thing.

Also, Victoria got us into the British way of drinking tea, and the way the milk looks bubbling up from the bottom also pleases me.


2. This is like peanut butter...but made with crushed up cookies. How can you beat this? And don't worry, you don't need anything to eat it with save a spoon. Or your finger.



*This post brought to you by pomegranate margaritas and boredom. Thanks for listening to tea and cookie butter.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely Yogi Tea phrase! And where does one purchase this cookie butter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I don't know where to purchase this besides the east coast or Trader Joe's. :( But if you come over, we can eat it!

    ReplyDelete