Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013

A new year. I realize this year more than any before that a calendar date is meaningless, but it is still a time for reflection.

2012 was a time of amazing highs and terrible lows. I had huge realizations and big giant mistakes. I felt so loved and so alone. I started falling in love with someone new and started falling out of love with my best friend. I found out that I could make the grades I needed in grad school. I found out I am smart. I am sexy. I am loveable, fun, and all those other nice things I had a problem telling myself were true.

I started the new year dancing and laughing with my boyfriend, then passing out together in the living room tangled up together. I spent the next day with my family fully enjoying the day. D met my dad's side and it went well. He was great with the babies.

Anyway the point is I started this year the happiest and most relaxed I've felt in so long.  My extreme anxiety is almost completely gone. I have confidence. I have a really cute kitty in my lap.

2013 bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment